Midnight Blue with deep red leather bucket seats and walnut dash. This is a very fast carthat returns 30mpg. This is probably the best one in the UK as I bought it as such. It has done only ~ 3000 miles in 5 years. The car has been loved by me and many onlookers!
1. Motto-Lita wooden steering wheel
2. Double 30's fly-screens
3. Double-duck hood and side screens.
4. With double-duck double tonneau cover.
6. Original Riley badges front, rear and on steering centre
7. Oil changed every 500 miles/ current mileage = 5237 miles
8. 2 Litre SOHC Ford
9. 0.30 Head skim (9.2CR)
10. Bosch Electronic ignition.
11. Magnetor ignition leads.
12. Engine fully balanced.
13. Adjustable cam sprocket.
14. Lightened flywheel.
15. 0.3" rebore.
16. New pistons and rings
17. RS200 alloy oil sump (larger)
18. Up-rated oil pump.
19. Twin-choke Weber carbs.
20. Piper X Air filter
21. Piper oil filter
22. Polished aluminium Rocker cover.
23. 5 speed Sierra gearbox.
24. Kenlow electric fan.
25. Spax adjustable rear shocks.
26. Chromed brake callipers
27. Felpro Gasket.
28. Bronze sealed cam bearings.
29. Bronze sealed ex valve guides.
30. 271 Piper camshaft.
31. New Battery.
Please note the private number plate is not for sale unless a serious separate offer is made as the owner paid £850 for it over ten years ago. The car is garaged near Chichester West Sussex.
15" Wire wheels with Knock on Hubs, Triumph front suspension. 5 Link rear axle with adjustable coil-over shock absorbers.